Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Brass Game Coins with Glow!

Hi Everyone,

The harsh winter weather continues here, bitter cold and gray outside these past few days but a bit sunnier today.

Well we're fast approaching year's end and I'm still steadily chipping away at projects this week. I put in a few hours this past weekend despite the endless distractions and will have some more goodies coming along this week and probably next week as well... I already have some really cool items scheduled for winter too. Honestly though I'm really looking forward to slowing down after the holidays which will give me the chance to hang out in the shop and get some work done at a pace that is a bit more leisurely.

Today I have more Glow Coins for you! These are stamped brass Game Coins with antique finish, and they feature my usual wide ranging assortment of decorative antique stamps. They are so much fun and I want to thank everyone for the many kind words and emails I have gotten after the previous glow coin releases. Glad to hear that you all are enjoying them as much as I have enjoyed making them.

The Brass Game Coins with Glow will run $90 plus shipping and once again this is not a huge batch so one per customer on them please. Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week!


Sold out, thank you so much everyone!











 

No comments: